Our beautiful daughter Emersyn Paige passed away from SMA Type 1 on April 7th,2009 at the age of 7 months old. This blog is dedicated to her life, legacy and spirit and our journey as a family through grief.





















































Sunday, December 16, 2012

I Carry You in My Heart ~ E.E. Cummings


I carry you in my heart

I carry it all in my heart.

I am never without it, anywhere I go, my dear,

and whatever is done by me

is your doing , my darling.

I fear no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet)

I want no world (for beautiful you are my world, my trut...h)

and it is you who are whatever a moon

has always meant and whatever a sun

will always sing - it is you.

Here is the deepest secret nobody knows

(here is the root of the root, and the bud of

the bud, and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;

which grows higher than soul can

hope or mind can hide)

and this is the wonder that is keeping

the stars apart...

I carry your heart

I carry it in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment