Our beautiful daughter Emersyn Paige passed away from SMA Type 1 on April 7th,2009 at the age of 7 months old. This blog is dedicated to her life, legacy and spirit and our journey as a family through grief.





















































Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Trail in Emersyn's Honour for Fathers Day....

Dear Daddy,I had a trail in Oakville dedicated to you for your special day today. It's called the "Emersyn Paige Klomp Trail" and it is on the corner of Sixth Line and Glenashton right in our neighbourhood. There are a bunch of signs along the trail with my name on them so you won't miss it! This is the trail that you and mommy would walk on with me all the time. It is also the trail that you took me on the week before I got my wings when you lifted me out of my stroller and walked me down to the pond to see the baby ducks. You are my hero, my number one dancing partner, bath giver, car ride driver, story teller and overall best dad ever. I love you, I miss you and I am with you today and always. Happy Father's Day I hope you have lots of peaceful runs through my trail and know I am right there with you every step of the way.Love your girl,
Emersyn xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment