Our beautiful daughter Emersyn Paige passed away from SMA Type 1 on April 7th,2009 at the age of 7 months old. This blog is dedicated to her life, legacy and spirit and our journey as a family through grief.





















































Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy 10 Month Birthday Emersyn....

Happy 10 month birthday baby girl!
The 16th of every month for the rest of my life will be a very special and painful day. I felt you with me on my walk yesterday as I crossed over the bridge we used to walk on together when you were first born. Things were so innocent then when we did'nt know you had SMA. I stopped and sat for a little while on your trail and cried. I visited your friend Emily today and gave her a big kiss from you! I know you are watching over her and surrounding their family with love.May you slide down rainbows today and celebrate your special day with all of the other SMA angels.Love you always and forever,Mommy & Daddy xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment