Our beautiful daughter Emersyn Paige passed away from SMA Type 1 on April 7th,2009 at the age of 7 months old. This blog is dedicated to her life, legacy and spirit and our journey as a family through grief.





















































Friday, October 9, 2009

A Thousand Tears ~ Author Unknown

A thousand tears or more these eyes have criedand a thousand more lay in wait -I am bathed with them and yet my heart is still broken, and all that is within me aches with the loss of you, the wanting of you.
There is never a time for this that is right-never a way that can prepare the heart for this reft -you have passed through my arms too soon, like sand flowing through fingersI could not hold you here, though I would try.I know that your spirit flies freeand in the quiet depths of my heart, I can see you still in the rhythm of the waves upon the shorein the crisp fall air that fills my chest,in the iridescent gleam of each dragonfly skimming the surface between heaven and earth.~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment