Our beautiful daughter Emersyn Paige passed away from SMA Type 1 on April 7th,2009 at the age of 7 months old. This blog is dedicated to her life, legacy and spirit and our journey as a family through grief.





















































Sunday, November 22, 2009

Poem by Another Bereaved Mom.....

Please, don't ask me if I'm over it yet I'll never get over it. Please, don’t tell me she's in a better place she's not here with me. Please, don't say at least she isn't suffering I haven't come to terms with why she had to suffer at all. Please, don't tell me you know how I feel unless you have lost a child. Please, don't ask me if I feel better, bereavement isn't a condition that clears up. Please, don't tell me I had her for so many years or months, what year would you chose for your child to die? Please, don't tell me God never gives more than we can bear. Please, just say you are sorry, please just say you remember my child, please just let me talk about my child, please mention my child's name. Please, just let me cry.
~Author Unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment